Job Title: Agile Engineer
JOB ID: 20-02894
As an Agile Engineer, you are responsible for maintaining and supporting the company's vendor and customer facing applications. You should have a demonstrated experience in debugging and fixing systems built in Sitecore and .NET. You will be responsible for fixing defects, small system improvements, and operational support. You will be a primary contact for internal and external users who need help. You will also need to communicate effectively with system developers, database administrators, and management. The position requires someone who is self-driven, has excellent debugging skills, works well under pressure, and can effectively work with technical and non-technical people.
In this role you will be part of the Production Support and DevOps Team that is responsible for maintaining and operating applications that serve a diverse business community. You will work in exciting environment where digital solutions are essential to the company's continued success. This position offers opportunities to expand your technical skills and to move into other technical and/or analysis-oriented positions.
DAY TO DAY:
- Resolve issues with internal and external users of company's systems.
- Gather requirements for and implement small changes to the systems.
- Work with the Digital Product team to enable seamless transitions from development to support.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the systems and their operations.
- Perform tests locally as well as in an integrated, distributed environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 2-4 years of software development experience.
- Excellent analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Development methodologies.
- Experience with automated testing tools (Katalon, QTP/UFT, etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Team player.
- Willing to learn and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Possible travel (10%)