Job Title: APS – Enterprise Architecture
JOB ID: 19-05333
Enterprise Architecture (EA)
Support Services Engagement
Enterprise Architect (EA) Support Service Request
This service is designed to help Avaya's Customer successfully plan for its communication solution deployment. Services include an Enterprise Architect (EA) who serves as a strategic advisor to Avaya's Customer and leads the Architecture and Design phase of the engagement. The EA identifies and is supported by other subject matter experts on the Avaya team, as needed, to achieve the specific set of objectives stated in this Statement of Work. The EA will follow a proven programmatic process, which includes information and requirements gathering, information analysis, and design development. Services will be provided both remotely and on-site.
EA will create Architecture and Design artifacts as outlined in the section below. Once the Architecture and Design tasks have been completed, the EA transitions to the remote Architectural Governance task. During this portion of the engagement the EA guides and leads the project to properly realize and execute the design against the design intent and requirements. The EA will consult with other subject matter experts (SME) as needed to answer questions and solve problems.
The consulting activities will result in selected list of deliverables as described in following table:
A set of drawings and Excel workbooks as outlined below will be produced.
Solution Overview Diagram Set
Solution location diagram, showing physical locations of the solution elements
• Review, refine and augment the Current state physical architecture
• Review, refine and augment the Target state physical architecture
• Trunking diagrams
• Data network topology (provided by customer)
Application Overview Diagram Set
• Review, refine and Augment the Application overview showing logical deployment view of the solution elements and interconnectivity between solution elements.
• High Level Call Flow diagrams
System Configuration Diagram Set
• Diagrams showing configuration details for System Manager, Communication Manager, Media Gateways and Session Manager. The diagram set may include but not be limited to:
o Media Gateway numbering and connectivity
o Communication Manager Control networks
o System/Session Manager Logical Deployment View
o Communication Manager Network region
o H.248 Gateway Connectivity and configuration
IP Address Workbook
• Solution elements with required IP interfaces and addresses
IP Telephony Design Workbook
• IP Telephony configuration related to Session Manager and Communication Manager including:
o Trunk groups
o Route patterns
o Call type analysis
o Feature access codes
o Digit Conversion
o Alternate routing analysis
o SIP Domains
o SIP Adaptations
o SIP Entity and Entity Links
o Routing Policies and Dial Patterns
The consultant will support the project team to provide EA consulting services in support of producing solution deliverables as described above.
EA resource may provide support to Avaya on one or more accounts at the direction of Avaya.
Job Location - Virtual Office US