Job Title: Business Analyst
JOB ID: 20-04590
Start Date of 12/18/2020
- Evaluating business processes, documenting requirements, uncovering areas for improvement
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and aiding in user story development
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Performing requirements analysis
- Effectively communicating requirements to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Facilitating user acceptance testing
- Help prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience communicating with customers to obtain business requirements, documenting those requirements, and tracking and documenting the specifications associated with those requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with all levels of staff.
- Strong experience with Microsoft toolset Word, Project, Visio, Excel.
- Experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Experience with systems consolidations within complex organizations
- Experience supporting large programs (composed of multiple projects): monitoring projects, assisting with communications, escalating risks and issues, and preparing tracking and status reports and various presentations.
- Project Coordination of complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience working with a scrum team in an agile environment to deliver software release sprints for HHSC, on time, with a focus on quality.
- Project Management of complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with state or federal government, or complex private sector organization
- Experience managing cross-agency, enterprise-wide initiatives
- Knowledge of HHS agencies and technical environments.