Job Title: Business Development Manager – Atlanta, GA
JOB ID: 19-05674
Genuent believes in straightforward principles and approaches. Our beliefs help us define our customer’s problems and create clear, effective solutions. Our technology recruiters stay focused on the IT space to ensure that our efforts are relevant to you and your mission.
A part of our core values come from learning about our client, asking questions, understanding the client needs and determining the best solution to exceed expectations. We take pride in having long-term client relationships, allowing our team to join the conversation and provide fresh views to achieve new goals.
In conjunction with working side-by-side with our clients, Genuent continues to seek knowledge and invest in developing our own staff of technology recruiters and IT Consultants. As a team, we value growing our efforts and streamlining our processes to provide effective solutions to our clients.
Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager with Genuent, you will have limitless sales potential as you network and generate qualified new business opportunities using exceptional relationship-building skills. Your role will include driving increased gross profit and revenue, and working with the Genuent delivery teams to close opportunities within assigned accounts.
What you will do:
- Utilize a consultative approach to understand customer’s projects and challenges, suggesting appropriate staffing solutions, and working side-by-side with the recruiting team to deliver custom-recruited information technology professionals that meet and exceed customer goals.
- Prospect, call on, and conduct meetings with new and existing customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with client hiring managers in an effort to maximize our potential for placements within assigned accounts
- Attend networking groups generating referrals and potential business opportunities
- Negotiate salaries and rates with consultants and clients
- Prepare candidates for client interviews
- Provide exceptional customer service to our consultants and clients - relationships matter
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Exemplary ethics and morals
- Ambition and driven to succeed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and a generous commission plan
- Benefits – including medical/dental/vision plans
- Paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays
- An extensive training program
- Unlimited career growth potential
- Ongoing professional coaching and mentoring
- Rewarding culture