Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
JOB ID: 20-00227
City: Santa Monica
This position requires close collaboration with business stakeholders and subject matter experts, in order to gather requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and deliver implementation-ready datasets and dashboards that will guide the company's advertising strategy.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with ETL jobs and writing complex queries that will feed reports and/or dashboards. They should also be capable of tapping into multiple data sources and creating their own datasets to suit their end goal.
- Read and ingest data from multiple 3rd party advertising platforms.
- Develop automated ETL flows, tap into ad tech APIs, and utilize data visualization tools like DOMO, Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, SAP.
- Gather and understand business requirements to set functional specifications for dashboards, reports, and reporting applications.
- Manipulate data into sleek, clean datasets in order to generate reports and dashboards with these datasets as defined by business stakeholders.
- Strong ability to manipulate large datasets to serve an end goal is a must.
- Demonstrable ability to write complex queries with SQL/Hive.
- Previous experience in an analytics based role within a tech based company preferred.
- Experience with GCP BigQuery, DOMO, and/or a Business Intelligence tool like Tableau, or Power BI is a plus.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience