Job Title: Business Systems Analysis IV
JOB ID: 20-04549
- You can look forward to: analyzing, designing, implementing, and trouble-shooting these data flows within and outside of our organization. The secure and reliable exchange of monetary and data files with clients, internal business partners, and third parties is a critical component of our business model and business model of our clients.
- You are the kind of person who will:
- Analyze, Implement, design, and trouble-shoot file transmission flows within and outside of our organization.
- Work with internal and external auditors, (PCI, SOC, etc), to ensure transmissions are secure and compliant with all applicable policies and regulations.
- Work with transmission software and hardware vendors.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of relevant field.
- Experience with the MoveIt transmission package. Prior knowledge of PCI requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience required
- Experience analyzing and establishing transmission flows
- Knowledge of the Signature core banking application as well as Signature transmission methodology and tools.
- Experience working directly with end customers in a large bank environment.
- Familiarity with banking and the Financial Services industry.
- Good communication skills and experience working with clients is helpful.
- Travel Required: Minimal >10%