Job Title: Call Center Consultant
JOB ID: 18-06623
Genuent is hiring a Call Center Rep for our direct client in the Atlanta, GA area. This is a Contract to Hire opportunity. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with salary requirements to Nicolle Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 470-203-9917
- Provides the first line of communication with clients via telephone and/or email in a 'Help Desk' setting. Responsible for answering all incoming calls, recording essential administrative or technical information, and answering basic questions about Manhattan Associates' products.
- Will determine the appropriate technical support person to whom to escalate advanced issues. Manages issues of varying importance from multiple clients.
- Must be able to use basic problem-solving skills to determine scope of problems and/or questions while effectively communicating with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Performs administrative support functions to include tracking client issues and applying appropriate resources to solve them.
- Must possess excellent customer service, PC and software skills; Must be proficient with Microsoft applications.
- Heavy telephone and computer usage. Meets call center performance metrics, to include schedule adherence/utilization expectations and ACD goals.
- Participates in training to enhance skills necessary to be a valuable team member. Assists with administrative tasks.
- BS/BA or higher in a technical field or related work experience
- 1+ years of experience in client management, system administration, consulting, product development, project implementation or equivalent demonstrable skills
- 2+ years of Call Center experience
- Highly proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, internet navigation, and experience using a customer relationship management system a plus
- Must possess excellent customer service, PC, and software skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills