Job Title: Campaign Operations Systems Analyst
JOB ID: 20-00987
Campaign Operations Systems Analyst
6 + Month Contract
- The Marketing Execution group provides operational analysis and implementation support for Retail mass marketing products, campaigns, key mass customer communications, customer marketing programs, marketing channels and regulatory activities.
- The group offers the opportunity to view the big picture of retail operations and marketing, as well as develop specialized knowledge in specific areas.
- This team is responsible for liaising with IT, Marketing, and Operations to accomplish results for the Residential, Small Business and Builder/Multi-Family market segments.
- Successful team members demonstrate the ability to effectively solve problems and address issues across multiple functional groups (e.g. Marketing, Legal, Regulatory, Customer Care, Channel Management, Transaction Processing, Billing, IT, Credit/Collections, Online, Telephony, Third Party Partners, Database Operations).
- Designs/implements/manages robust processes to support new business and operational activities. Continually evaluate effectiveness of Marketing Execution processes and initiate process and system improvement activities.
- Develop approach documentation, process flows, and/or business requirements for new Marketing and Operational capabilities and products needed to support campaigns, including all cross-functional stakeholders from operations and IT in the review.
- Identifies issues when they arise, quickly diagnoses root cause, and implements appropriate solution.
- Develops deep subject matter expertise in key operational tools as necessary.
- Evaluates existing operational processes to ensure appropriate controls are in place and maintains process documentation for all recurring processes.
- Monitors key operational metrics and responds as necessary to ensure consistently superior operational performance.
- Facilitate cross-functional team discussions to develop timelines for Retail campaigns, new product development and project delivery.
- Deliver status updates to key stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Highly motivated with proven record of accomplishing goals and tasks on time. Manage multiple, concurrent projects and able to deliver.
- Serve as the key subject matter expert for Marketing on operational and IT capabilities, knowledgeable on all processes across customer lifecycle.
- Support development of ongoing operational processes for new campaigns, projects, and solutions where needed, including launch of new non-commodity products and prices to market.
- Facilitate report development for Marketing Execution in support of projects.
- Work with Product Development teams to ensure that new product documentation and requirements are complete.
- Communicate Product Development status regularly to key stakeholders.
- Manage the Product Development project queue and work with IT to prioritize through schedule conflicts and ensure timely delivery.
- Manage the development, implementation, testing, and launch of new Products with IT and Operations.
- Serve as the post-launch product expert for resolution of operational and customer concerns/questions.
- Refer issues as necessary for further analysis/decisions.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for product development applications ensuring required results are being delivered.
- Accountable for successful project implementation.
- Develop process flows and collaborate with appropriate groups to develop effective business requirements.
- Design and implement User Acceptance Testing scripts to ensure successful launch of new capabilities.
- Undergraduate degree from accredited four-year college or university is required with focus on operations, computer science or engineering preferred.
- Management Information System Degree Preferable.
- v 4-6 years professional experience required.
- v 2+ years related experience in an Operations/IT/Project Management/Consulting role required; 4+ years preferred.
- Experience leading cross-functional team projects from requirements to implementation required.
- Attention to detail with organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits technical and analytical aptitude.
- Knowledge of retail competition, customer protection rules, Competitive Retailers.
- Solid negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills with both internal and external customers.
- Work effectively and build relationships with people at all levels solid team player.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional business team composed of people with diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates ability in facilitating clear and concise conversations in conference calls over the phone and/or web.
- Demonstrates strong work ethic.
- High level of honesty and integrity.
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Makes good business judgments/decisions.
- High initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point) and MS Project.
- Fast-paced professional environment.
- Overtime work, as required.
- Occasional travel may be required, generally between local third-party partners.
- Capable of leading cross-functional team from concept to implementation of projects of small to medium scope/duration.
- Completes user acceptance testing of new Marketing Execution system functionality.
- Coordinate and execute tasks as required to support campaign, project and product testing and implementation.
- Develop the operational approach to implementation of new Marketing campaign activities requested by Segment Marketing, presenting options where possible.
- Documents new and maintains existing process documentation for processes to be supported/managed by Marketing Execution.
- Drives cross-functional teams to peak performance.
- Gathers, analyzes and documents requirements for marketing related IT and operational process changes and improvements.
- Identify and facilitate resolution of campaign, project, and product related issues.
- Monitors daily operational processes to identify trends and improvement opportunities.
- Negotiates with Operations stakeholder groups on resource allocation/support as required to support Marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Provide regular updates to management on areas of responsibility and assigned tasks.
- Responsible for decisions on feasibility of proposed Marketing initiatives, campaigns, and projects.
- Single point-of-contact for go/no-go decisions with regards to operational preparedness for campaign and/or product launch.
- Trains members of Marketing Execution as part of implementation of new capabilities.
- Work broadly across multiple processes and systems to become a subject matter expert for Marketing Execution.