Job Title: Commercial Loan Senior Specialist
JOB ID: 20-00817
City: Jersey City
Summary: Acting as an Administrative Agent managing a portfolio of lending facilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Syndicated Loan Markets and Products especially as an Administrative Agent.
- In depth knowledge of market initiatives to streamline and automate the settlement and servicing for Loans
- Understands market conventions for managing these products
- In Depth knowledge of Operations especially related to Syndicated Lending
- Knowledge of structuring and generating Fedwire payments
- Knowledge of Industry standards and best practices for Syndicated and Commercial lending operations
- Ensure all lending transactions are booked and managed correctly, minimizing operational risks and losses and ensuring compliance with all bank policies and procedures
- Manages all aspects of the Agency services processes including Client, Investors/Lenders, Issuing Letter of Credit banks, Syndications, Front Office etc.
- Ability to analyze and streamline operational processes enhancing productivity and efficiency. Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Bank systems used to manage the Syndicated lending business: ACBS, Loan IQ, AFS, Clearpar, Syndtrak, Intralinks, Debt Domain.
- Good written and communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and operate in a high pressure environment
If interested, please contact Margot Parsons at email@example.com or call 714-465-5478