Job Title: Cyber Security – Inside Sales
JOB ID: 19-06339
Cyber Security - Inside Sales Representative
(Entry level - 6 months of experience)
In support of our continued growth, looking for driven, ambitious and hungry inside sales reps to join our Internal Sales team. This is an office-based position. You will work on greenfield areas to establish relationships with new customers to uncover high-value opportunities.
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing Darktrace across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it will improve their business's information security.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
- Meeting set targets and working closely with Marketing and Sales by methodically working on and following up on a variety of sales campaigns.
- Maintaining quality relationships with your manager and external customer-facing Account Executives to support new business growth.
- Consistently achieving quarterly and annual KPIs.
- Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customers' sites and at trade shows.
- Writing succinct emails to highlight the capabilities of our offering.
- Bachelor's degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher is required
- Around 6 months of business development, cold calling, lead generating and prospecting experience