Job Title: Data Analyst- Distribution/Licensing
JOB ID: 20-04598
- Compile high volumes of material data sets in Excel. Map, migrate, and validate data sets in system. Accountable for the integrity of all sales data in database.
- Audit deal terms of licensed product in the system and reconcile against the license agreement.
- Provide Content Sales team with a comprehensive avails/status of licensed content to maximize sales avails and future sales opportunities.
- Assist with post sale activity. Extract material deal points and create ad-hoc reports (targeted packages of available product, strategically selected for a particular licensee) and initial deal structure for the sales team.
- Maintain licensing sales information for all active deals and help prepare and distribute notices.
- Update Database System based on International Dates/Accounting/Ops/Marketing POS/Delivery/Marketing initiatives.
- One-off analytic projects as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Comprehensive understanding of underlying distribution deals coupled with advanced excel skills to be able to perform in-depth analysis.
- TV licensing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with inter-department teams.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize. Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task doing analytical, detail-oriented, high volume work.
- Excellent computer skills required MS Office especially advanced Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, database systems.
- 4+ Years' Experience in an entertainment company with contract experience