Job Title: Data Analytics Analyst
JOB ID: 20-02721
This position will be responsible for the designs data modeling/analysis services used to mine enterprise systems and applications for knowledge and information that enhances business processes.
This individual is also responsible for building, deploying, and maintaining data support tools, metadata inventories, and definitions for database file/table creation. Create architecture documents and diagrams.
- Participates in project estimation and management.
- Conduct data model and architecture reviews.
- Provide guidance on ETL process.
- Perform analysis and profiling.
- Work on the creation DDLs, maintenance and optimization of database.
- Enforce architecture standard and framework process.
- Design/develop SQL Server queries.
1. Create/Build RPA Dashboard using Power BI to increase visibility for RPA support team and WB leadership
2. Knowledge of UiPath and RPA implementation methodology
3. Create RPA analytics solution that tracks, measures, and forecasts the performance of RPA bots
4. Extract data from UiPath Orchestrator
5. Experience in SAP is preferred
6. Support or contribute in creating PDD(Process Design Document)
If interested, please contact Soo Lim at 714-591-0121 or at firstname.lastname@example.org