Job Title: Database Administrator (Oracle)
JOB ID: 20-04042
City: Carson City
Database Administrator (Oracle)- Carson City, NV - Long-Term Government Contract
100% work on site. (No working from home.) (Local candidates preferred.)
Please email your MS Word resume to Soo Lim at SLim@genuent.com or reach out via phone (714) 591-0121.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Become the expert on the current IS condition Oracle 11g database configuration and structure.
Develop and implement necessary business processes for data migration, mapping, reconciliation and client-side ad hoc reporting in support of PROGRAM stakeholders.
Accountable for quality assurance of database and reporting deliverables.
Support third party software developer as requested and required to support the PROGRAM.
Oversee and perform backups, restoration, clustering, mirroring, replication and failover and recover corrupted databases.
Experience and Skills Required-
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science
- Four (4) years of documented experience with relational database technologies
- Minimum of 6 years of experience developing, maintaining and administering both Oracle and MS SQL Server databases
- Certification on Oracle Database (MySQL, Oracle database 12c, 11g)
- Minimum of two years administering database platform specific advanced features (e.g. clustering, encryption, logical/physical standby, ETL, replication)
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL server profiler for monitoring and troubleshooting database activity and performance
- Experience with Data Modeling Tools as well as creating and maintaining data models
- Eight (8) years of experience with relational database technologies
- Experienced in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server
- Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Experience writing T-SQL and stored procedures and query tuning on high transaction systems
- Experience in SQL Server Clustering and HA technologies including mirroring, log shipping, failover cluster and various replication technologies
- CAPM Certification, or better
- Must be able to pass a stringent criminal background check before starting work.