Job Title: Desktop Support Consultants
JOB ID: 20-01503
10 Desktop Support Consultants - Downey, CA
Genuent is hiring 10 Desktop Support Consultants with a premiere client in Downey, CA . If you're a match, please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist users with using new authentication methods and credentials, and new applications (e.g., Outlook).
- Assist users with configuring their printer and drive mappings, if needed.
- Manually join desktops to Client hosted domain if the computer failed to join with the use of automated tools.
- Migrate profiles from the old domain/user to the Client hosted domain/user manually if computers failed to join with the use of automated tools.
- Maintain records of equipment worked on and users assisted.
- Perform Hardware Refresh
- Reimage PCs from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Assist user installed licensed applications
- Installation of new Client-owned hardware -Connect devices to network
- Installation of user personally-owned hardware
- Configure New End User Setup
- Test configured systems for appropriate functioning and troubleshoots for any errors found
- Completes all required documentation of installation and setup
- Removal of end-of-life hardware
- Installation of new hardware
- Perform various desktop software and application support services
- Installation and configuration of County licensed software and applications
- CompTIA A+ Certification. Must provide a copy or proof of certification with submission.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years installing Windows, software, applications, antivirus, encryption and patches.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last four (4) years working with different levels of customers in need of PC/help desk support or a related field.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last four (4) years installing, Windows 7/10 imaging, configuring, moving, adding and changing Desktop PCs within a Microsoft Windows desktop environment.
- Two (2) years of experience within the past four (4) years installing software on PC’s in a Microsoft Windows desktop environment.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last four (4) years troubleshooting issues related to domain joins, group policy, profile management, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP.
- Provide a list of three organizations where similar services have been provided. Must provide a name, phone number and email of contact person.
- Ability to lift up to approx. 40-50 or so pounds, some hard labor will be required including bending, crawling on floors and under desks / tables, and lifting / moving devices, computers, printers, etc.
- Consultants must have a Class “C” driver’s license.