Job Title: Desktop Support Engineer
JOB ID: 20-02449
Desktop Support Engineer- Lawton, OK (Plus Travel)- Long term Contract to Hire
We need deskside support specialists in the state of Oklahoma who can take a laptop and setup it up and configure it at the end-user's workstation along with transferring profile data. Below is a excerpt of the job description:These resources must be staffed in the state of Oklahoma and could potentially be needed in different cities.
- Role Responsibilities 3 years' or above experience as team lead in Desk Side Support.
- Good communication skills
- Good Technical skills in solving desktop issues with Windows OS, Mail client (Outlook) End User network issues, Printer issues, MS Office issues, MAC OS, Apple iPad/iPhone, Blackberry, Android Smartphone/Tablet
- Ability to do asset management activities, IMAC and hardware break fix
- Coordinate with the on call support provider, and other vendors for call closure
- Preferably MCP certified
- Basic Desktop/MACApplicationsKnowledge
- Ability to deliver services within service levels