Job Title: Developer/Programmer – UiPath
JOB ID: 20-02903
This position will require experience developing code to build and test software code to automate specific tasks. This role will be designing the logic that delivers the computing system functionality.
- Design software applications.
- Develop performance metrics.
- Modify software programs.
- Analyze project data.
- Apply mathematical principles or statistical approaches to solve problems.
- Collaborate with others to determine design specifications.
- Develop testing routines.
- Document technical specifications or requirements.
- Monitor computer system performance.
Degree or equivalent work experience in related discipline (Computer Engineering Technologies, Computer Programming, Computer Software, ect.)
1. Strong UiPath development skills: 6-7 Years
2. Build UiPath based scripts using Studio in SAP, Portal, Microsoft Excel and Desktop applications
3. Experience with SAP screens - ECC, BW & Portal
4. Experience in OCR technologies - AWS Textract or Abby
5. Experience with AWS platform
6. Advanced UiPath developer certification preferred
If interested please contact Soo Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 714-591-0121