Job Title: Dynamics CRM Consultant
JOB ID: 20-03454
Application Programmer - Dynamics CRM
W2 Contract - Houston, TX 77002
We are looking for a senior application developer who will be the key technical resource on a public-facing community recovery web application. This person will assist in the completion of the product.
- In collaboration with a department Business Analyst, perform functional analysis on the proposed solution/requirements.
- Assist in creating a technical design for the proposed solution and validate the design with focus on security and scalability.
- Define Use Cases for the solution, provide estimates for each, and help establish the project schedule.
- Develop the solution using Microsoft technologies (C#, MSSQL, Microsoft CRM / Microsoft Dynamics On-line), collaborate with the project team for unit testing, functional testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Create a technical document of the solution for support activities.
- Minimum of five (5) years of development in Microsoft CRM / Microsoft Dynamics On-line platform.
- Minimum of five (5) years of demonstratable experience coding web-based business applications in .NET environment with an emphasis on C#, MVC, WebForms, WebAPI, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (2015 and beyond) + Microsoft TFS and DevOps.
- Demonstratable experience implementing object-oriented design principles.
- Demonstratable experience designing and/or implement authentication and authorization functionality.
- Understanding of the implications of multi-tier application architecture design.
- Strong analytical skills, experience with both functional and technical requirements.