Job Title: ESB/IIB/ITE Developer
JOB ID: 20-01505
City: Jersey City
This position is responsible for Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing support of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Applications built internally using IBM Integration Bus and/or IBM Transformation Extender on IBM Financial Transaction Manager Framework.
- Design, develop and support ESB interfaces using company's Middleware tools set.
- Communicate with business, collect and document interface requirements & specifications.
- Develop interfaces based on financial message formats.
- Design, develop and support adapters using company's messaging transport layer
- Implement software upgrades and tech changes.
- 6-8 years of experience working with WebSphere Message Broker/IIB, WebSphere MQ.
- Strong understanding of SOA technologies and standards: XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP and REST based web services, SOAP/JMS.
- Strong in one or more of the following RDBMS to support applications development and design: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PSQL and etc.
- Knowledge of relational databases and modeling.
- Knowledge of UML Modeling using IBM RSA Tool.
- Understanding of Financial Message Types: SWIFT FIN/EDI/ACH/BAI/ISO20022.
- Any additional programming languages like Java, Perl or other shell programing.
- Knowledge of IBM Financial Transaction manager is plus.