Job Title: Financial Analyst II
JOB ID: 19-00814
Genuent is hiring a Financial Analyst II for our direct client in the Atlanta, GA area. This is a contract opportunity. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with salary requirements to Nicolle Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 470-203-9917
Financial Analyst – II
Financial Analyst – II
- Seeking an individual with basic analytical and accounting experience to support the Financial Management and Planning (FMP) Travel Unit.
- Requires basic accounting knowledge to identify, resolve and reconcile issues or discrepancies identified while reviewing travel related expense statements or reconciling accounts.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to review information for compliance while adhering to established accounting related travel, expense and discretionary procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to communicate with various departments / levels of management and performs research on exception items as requested.
- Provides basic analytical and accounting support for Financial Management and Planning (FMP) Travel Unit.
- Uses basic accounting knowledge to identify, resolve and reconcile issues or discrepancies identified while reviewing travel related expense statements.
- Reviews information for compliance with established accounting related travel procedures and guidelines.
- Communicates with various departments and performs research on exception items as requested.
- Provides daily support for financial and accounting team. Helps maintain travel accounts and balances.
- Typical tasks include researching payment/reimbursement information to ensure compliance with established procedures.
- Provides customer support to internal and external customers by addressing customer inquiries.
- Investigates customer questions, conducts analysis, and escalates complex issues to senior analysts or department management.
- Assists with application testing, researching, account reconciliation and assist the Accounting Business Analyst with more complex related issues.
- Provides input on procedural improvements and assists with the implementation of these changes and assists with various testing.
- Assists other analysts and management with basic data analysis for report and project preparation as needed.