Job Title: Financial Analyst III
JOB ID: 20-02041
Genuent is hiring a Financial Analyst with Critical Thinking, Microsoft Excel, Report Generation expertise to support a Global Banking Institution. Qualified candidates please apply or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides comprehensive and complex financial analyses, with an emphasis on reporting and forecasting
- Prepares and supervises the preparation of complex analytical and financial reports
- Conducts and directs highly technical accounting-based research and analysis projects
- Conducts/compiles and analyzes financial info or studies such as acquisition analysis, detailed financial plans, interest rate analysis*** operating forecasts, peer group comparisons, or integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, or presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately Provides analysis and interpretation of results
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Manages the accounting/finance data through adhoc and management reporting
- May be responsible for process improvement/automation pertaining to reporting
- Requires deep understanding of business lines supported to properly align financial models and to assess the impacts to operational goals and strategic plans
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 4 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Corporate Finance or Accounting experience preferred