Job Title: Financial Analyst
JOB ID: 19-05392
Genuent is seeking a talented candidate who has a finance background and experience working with agency or production companies. If you can hit the ground running to process invoices and help media relations with budget, then please apply.
- Provide oversight as the financial point person on all of the PR budgets.
- Work with the designated PR representatives to ensure that financial deliverables are accurate and presented in a timely manner
- Handle and process PR invoices
- Maintain tracking database for all invoices, contracts and PR events.
- Support the various business partners by coordinating payments for projects and provide ad hoc analysis reports when needed.
- Populate, review, and analyze budget and periodic financial reporting for Management.
- Able to create strong relationships with business partners and vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot all payment-related issues and communicate solutions effectively.
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements to increase efficiencies and provide a more efficient workflow
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in accounting is required.
- Passionate about television programming with a keen interest in and aptitude for learning the business.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, demonstrate strong analytical skills, and work well under pressure.
- Pragmatic, highly organized and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a corporate environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- This oppertunity is part time (20-30) hours a week