Job Title: Full Stack Developer
JOB ID: 19-05901
Full Stack Developer (.NET) Role
Direct Hire - Zip Code: 77002
This position will work as a part of a support team and provide direct technical assistance to key business users and IT peers, deliver coded solutions for enhancements and new functionality as well as provide technical application and project support for moderately complex, custom developed system(s), modules, etc. The individual will have direct support responsibility for a subset of business users, including trouble-shooting, analysis and problem resolution, solution design, participation in on-call rotation, as well as accountability for delivery of technical designs, technical development, testing, and implementation support.
• Works directly with business users and management team to understand requirements/issues/challenges,and deliver high value support services.
• Develops, coordinates, and manages application production support and system enhancement efforts of legacy and new applications in support of liquid products laboratory systems.
• Responsible for facilitation and coordination of user acceptance testing, change management, issue management, problem escalation & resolution, cross team coordination, and overall application support delivery.
• Performs system analysis for projects of major scope to provide a means for solving technical and business- related problems/challenges.
• Develops/documents application program logic and syntax from project design specifications or models.
• Collaborates with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to meet their needs.
• Utilize industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle.
• Facilitate and coordinate end user acceptance testing, change management, issue management, problem escalation and resolution.
• Acquire and maintain system and business knowledge needed to support direct users and other internal technical teams.
- Bachelor of Science degree in MIS, CS, CIS, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Engineering or related technical degree is required.
- Experience with C#.NET and MVC development.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts is preferred.
- Experience with 1 or more web frameworks to build modern web applications preferred.
- 2+ years experience designing, developing, integrating, and supporting enterprise class applications.
- 2+ years experience developing, and integrating enterprise applications
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with business stakeholders and technology staff.
- 1+ years of hands- on experience developing, integrating, or supporting liquids laboratory systems is preferred.
- Proven ability to translate business requests and requirements into technical specifications/solutions (strong business analyst skills).
- Experience in end-to-end project lifecycles for mid to large enterprise technology initiatives is preferred.
- Possess experience in implementing service oriented architecture using .net technology and Object Oriented Modeling and design techniques is preferred.
- May require rotational shift for after- hours business support and/or technical maintenance.