Job Title: Full Stack Developer
JOB ID: 20-00826
- Under broad direction, applies skills to implementing leading edge technologies and enhancing the Technical Software Development process.
- Mentors less senior developers and provides Technical Excellence Leadership. Understands the business or function for which the application is designed.
- May direct and monitor the work of other programming personnel across large scale development projects including involvement in design and milestone reviews.
- Incumbent is able to operate unsupervised and is called on to consult for the most complex design projects.
- Conceives, proposes, and sells new ideas and products in the engineering organization and guides their implementation to a final product.
- Provides technical direction in area of specialty on major products.
- Works on designs that span several groups or affect hardware decisions. Job role contributes to value creation.
- Skills typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline, and 7 years of related experience or through 11 years of software development experience.
- Completion of a masters in Computer Science or similar discipline is preferred.