Job Title: FX Processor
JOB ID: 20-00219
The FX Processor will report to the Director of FX Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for the support and management of FX processing.
- Confirm, process and settle the purchase and sale of Foreign Exchange (FX) transactions in select currencies and a wide variety of FX products such as Foreign Currency Time Deposit, Foreign Currency Demand Account, Spots, Forwards and Option Deals
- Research out of balance conditions; investigate incoming and outgoing compensation claims and overdraft charges
- Raise any escalated issues to FX Advisory and Operations Management that are considered high risk and a potential for possible loss to the bank
- Provide continuous high level of Customer Service and exhibit a positive attitude towards achieving goals
- Assist with managing risk and follow compliance regulations
- Thrive working in a high pressure environment with strict deadlines
- Need to have excellent follow through and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel
- Possess good analytical, interpersonal and accuracy skills
- 3-7 years FX experience gained in Middle/ Back Office Operations working for an Investment/Commercial Bank, Prime Broker.
- Working knowledge of FX Platforms required.
- Working knowledge of OPICS a strong plus
- High proficiency in FX products and Market Best Practices a must
- Prior experience to FX, and Options in addition to OTC a strong plus
- Prior experience with FX Derivatives Settlement
- Proven track record in client servicing
If interested, please contact Margot Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-465-5478