Job Title: Google Cloud Platform Engineer
JOB ID: 20-03042
Cloud Engineer (GCP) - Remote
We are currently seeking a software engineer to develop reporting capabilities, customer dashboards, and self-service tools for our Virtual Agent service using Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Contact Center APIs and Functions. Customers deploying AI Contact Center solutions use interaction and intent data to make the business decisions necessary for improving their customers user experience and to reduce costs by optimizing workflows. On a day-to-day basis, you'll be part of a small, close-knit team focused on developing the tools to perform data retrieval, analysis, and processing for the delivery of end-to-end reporting, creating customer dashboards, and developing self-service tools.
- Experience developing solutions within cloud computing platforms, specifically:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP), with emphasis on the deployment of App Engine and Cloud Functions APIs.
- 5+ years of secure web development and design.
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience designing and implementing service APIs
- Experience designing and implementing libraries and programming APIs
- Experience with automation of complex processes
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Experience delivering and supporting complex enterprise projects to production
- Experience developing solutions within cloud computing platforms
- Experience in leading and/or participating in design, coding, reviews, testing, documentation, and support
- Engage with customers to provide ad hoc help and support sessions
- A self-starter, who is comfortable in a highly dynamic environment and prepared to engage with others to determine overall team direction
- Willingness to share your knowledge across the team
- Bachelors, Masters or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience