Job Title: Implementation Technologies Lead Specialist
JOB ID: 20-02456
City: Carson City
Genuent's Government client is hiring a Implementation Technologies Lead Specialist for an engagement in Carson City, Nevada for 07/01/2020 till 06/30/2021 (with possible extension). Qualified Candidates, please email your professional resume to Dana More at Smore@genuent.com OR call 714-907-1109.
EMERGENCY COVID-19 Deloitte Contact Tracing & Tracking Project:
In response to the global Coronavirus pandemic and in an effort to stop the spread of the virus, the State of Nevada, will be implementing a statewide Contact Tracing and Tracking (CTT) software solution that will record people infected with COVID-19 and subsequently aid in determining and notifying individuals who may have come into contact with that person.
Contact tracing, a core disease control measure employed by local and state health department personnel for decades, is a key strategy in preventing the further spread of COVID-19. In order to implement this, Nevada communities must employ and train a large contact tracer workforce and work collaboratively across public and private agencies in an effort to stop the transmission of COVID-19.
The Contact Tracing and Tracking (CTT) system will be used by the State, tribal entities and local and county health departments. The implemented solution will also include an Interactive Business Engagement Tool (IBET) that creates an engagement platform among government, businesses, and residents to support reopening and recovery.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Contact Tracing and Tracking (CTT) system will provide up to 450 user logins; the Interactive Business Engagement Tool (IBET) module can support up to 20,000 users. The Helpdesk Service Specialist will provide user support during the implementation and ongoing use of the system/module. This will include support during the establishment of the Call Center and may include assistance with the coordination for the hiring of “Contact Notifiers.”
Responsibilities will include:
- Rely on extensive knowledge and professional discretion to achieve project goals.
- Ensure the timely delivery of quality technical support to internal and external customers.
- Coordinate with other project Helpdesk personnel to develop policies and procedures governing how to troubleshoot system issues including issue identification, documentation, distribution and resolution.
- Assess system operation issues and suggest enhancements.
- EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, management information systems, or closely related field and
- Seven (7) years of progressively responsible professional IT experience relevant to the duties of the position which should include professional, senior-level leadership of the implementation of large, enterprise-level or statewide, vendor-hosted technology solutions;
- May include systems and business process analyses; software application analyses and development; system testing and issue resolution; systems administration; system change control, updates, release implementation and maintenance;
- user training development and provision; and IT Helpdesk customer support.
- The ability to manage the technical aspects of a very large system implementation.
- Professional experience in the implementation of IT systems supporting healthcare
|Percentage of time consultant must work on-site:||0-25% (Depends on State shelter-in-place guidelines)|
|Percentage of time consultant can work off-site:||75-100%|