Job Title: Lead Developer (Android /iOS)
JOB ID: 20-04052
Lead Mobile Developer (Android /iOS- Remote initially
Contract to hire
- Test products and software code in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintain software systems with patches, security updates and changes as necessary
- Write custom software code using appropriate standards
- Store, retrieve and merge software code from repositories
- Create backups of work and fall-back plans before overwriting production code.
- Track time in a detailed, accurate fashion in all areas of work (administrative, coding, documenting, etc.) using company time-tracking tools and methods
- Work directly with Customers to identify and document bugs and resolve issues
- 7-10 + years experience programming in a professional setting
- Mentoring/Coaching team members
- Software development/architecture experience
- Experience working with large-scale applications
- Jira & Confluence
- Proficient with Objective-C & Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members and guide them on important architectural aspects & decisions
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience working with Cocoapods and open source libraries
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with Instruments tool
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Solid understanding of the application design patterns like MVC, MVVM, VIPER etc.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration ex: Jenkins CI tool. Good to have, not mandatory
- Knowledge of Unit Testing e.g. XCTest, Mock objects etc.
- Strong knowledge of SDK, different versions, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices