Job Title: Loan Servicing Reports Analyst (Direct Hire in Orange County)
JOB ID: 19-03218
City: Aliso Viejo
Conduct reporting and analysis of the loan-servicing portfolios, reports to internal Treasury Department.
Responsible for reconciling and reporting the advances and recovery activity of the servicing portfolio to internal and external parties. Understand the contractual requirements for advance facilities and excess spread agreements. Perform all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
What you'll do:
- Create and distributes daily, weekly, and monthly data reports using Excel and Access, for internal and external use.
- Analyze results to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and/or process advance facility funding and repay request.
- Reconcile cash and non-cash recovery activity of PI, Corporate, and Escrow advances.
- Reconcile new advance activity for PI, Corporate, and Escrow advances.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields preferred.
- Strong reporting skills: Advanced Access and Advanced Excel (they will be tested)
- Reporting experience, ideally within financial services.
- Other Nice to Haves: Advance Facility or Investor Reporting experience.