Job Title: Manual Quality Assurance Tester for Banking
JOB ID: 20-02864
City: Los Angeles
Our client is seeking a talented Manual Quality Assurance Tester for Banking client who specializes in manual functional testing of software applications. This is Remote work opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Manual Quality Assurance Tester for Banking Client
- Perform functional testing to validate the software system against the functional requirements and specifications.
- Work through the full SDLC testing each function of the software applications.
- Create test plans and test cases, and work through the end-to-end testing processes.
- Evaluate and test new or modified software programs to verify that the programs function according to business requirements.
- Review business, functional and technical requirements to create test plans and test cases.
- Review new or modified applications, including documentation, diagrams and flow charts.
- Perform both Agile and Waterfall methodology testing.
Requirements of the Manual Quality Assurance Tester:
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience in quality assurance testing.
- 5+ years of experience as a Manual Quality Assurance Tester working through the full SDLC and performing functional testing to validate software systems against functional requirements and specifications.
- 5+ year of experience as a QA for Banking and/or Financial Services clients.
- Strong understanding of Wire transfer, Direct deposits, Digital Banking
- UI testing experience is huge plus
- System integration testing experience
- Experience gathering and understanding business requirements.
- Experience writing users stories, creating test plans, and test cases.
- Experience writing and executing complex SQL Queries for backend data validation.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
- Experience with Tools like SOAP UI, and Postman preferred
- Understanding SQL Queries for backend data validation