Job Title: NOC Operator
JOB ID: 18-06611
Genuent is hiring a NOC Operator for our client in Tyler TX. This is a Contract position with a competitive pay-rate. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with salary requirements to Darton Wendell at [DWendell@Genuent.com].
- The candidate is responsible for general application monitoring and analysis of data.
- Document and analyze alarms, identify points of failure and see through to resolution any failures working with or escalating to the appropriate department if needed.
- Provide and manage internal communication of High Risk (HR) maintenance activity affecting PAR's equipment and services.
- Collect, document, and analyzing customer trouble reports, to isolate and resolve customer facing outages
- Handling the tickets, internal coordination and communication of customer impacting alarms and incidents.
- Strong leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Must be able to handle multiple issues occurring simultaneously and be able to set priorities
- Demonstrated customer service skills with ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze data and reports to provide management with details related to any customer impacting issues