Job Title: Oracle EBS Developer
JOB ID: 20-02756
NOTE: US Citizen and GC Holders are encouraged to apply; we are unable to provide sponsorship or work C2C.
Oracle EBS Developer
Direct Hire - Houston, TX 77002
Under general supervision, exercising a high degree of independent judgment and skill on problems frequently of a complex and confidential nature, to participate in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications. In this capacity, as assigned, to undertake such work as:
- Provide business analysis and programming expertise within an assigned business unit/area, usually as a member of a project team, in the analysis, design, and development of business applications.
- Responsibilities may include support of systems through essential services.
- Provide technical consulting support on project or system issues.
- Evaluate application software packages and make recommendations to management or other project leaders as assigned.
- Participate with other IT members, customers, and other stakeholders in new product reviews, tests, and pilots.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems to solve business problems.
- Regularly coach other project personnel, including on-site and remotely located vendor/contractor personnel, in most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities to ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written and ensure production and quality of applications meets specifications of operational schedules and business activities.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Develop or modify application programs from detailed specifications.
- Code, test, debug, and document programs.
- Develop and maintain application interfaces, reports, conversion programs, and custom functionality.
- Identify conflicting business practices and integration issues, recommending alternative solutions. (10+ years exp)
- 10 years of related industry or technical experience is preferred
- 10+ years of experience with technical support of Oracle eBusiness Systems modules (Financials/Projects) including Release12.
- 10+ years of experience with SQL, PL/SQL & XML.
- 10+ years of experience with Oracle tools: Oracle Forms and Reports; BI Publisher etc.
- 10+ years of experience with Linux, Unix, developing shell scripts.
- 10+ years of experience with the backend table structures for any Oracle eBusiness system module required
- 10+ years' Oracle database experience is highly preferred
- 4 years of experience with Advance debugging skills in OA Framework.
- 4 years of experience with in OAF Personalization.
- Experience workingina multi-developer, team environment is preferred.