Job Title: Park Entertainment Technical Project Manager (Project in Los Angeles)
JOB ID: 19-04327
Budget and forecast Experience
Degree in Computer Science or related field OR experience/knowledge of programming
IT Infrastructure experience
Manage the development of software including building schedules and budgets, managing stakeholder updates, monitoring/identifying milestones, and release schedules
- Work with product owners to develop budgets and schedules
- Reconcile budgets to actuals on a bi-weekly basis
- Monitor and report progress of schedule and budget at the initiative, release, and sprint level to business and technology leadership
- Recommend software development process improvements
- Schedule and help with facilitating meetings with leadership and stakeholders
- Measure and forecast development team capacity and velocity
- Manage development dependencies with other teams
- Identify team action items and lead them through to completion
- Remove development team blockers
- Risk analysis and mitigation
Scope: creative ideation teams to mechanical design/engineering teams. Oversee on-site installation and handover of attractions. Travel may be required. Lead and participate in continuous playtesting and software testing/validation.
5+ years of experience in software project management/development.
Previous experience in software implementation and development.
Demonstrated experience using office/PM tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook, Project, Confluence, JIRA, Google Docs, Smartsheets, etc.) Excellent demonstrated verbal and written communication skills. Knowledgeable of Agile and Waterfall methodologies – able to apply them where best suited. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Management or another related field. A structured, disciplined, highly-accountable and comprehensive approach to work. Growth-oriented with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and trends. A passion for technology and the WDI organization. Soft Skills: Innate ability to build relationships and foster effective collaboration. Demonstratable negotiation skills in project/product/program management.
Qualified candidates please apply OR send your updated resume to email@example.com for further review. -Thank you!