Job Title: Retail Commissions Analyst
JOB ID: 20-00236
Retail Commissions Analyst
6 + Month Contract
The Retail Commissions Analyst is responsible for the management of Incentive programs within the Retail Customer Operations organization. The Retail Commissions Team works with the Retail Organization, managing commissions from the creation of the programs through execution. The programs include cash sales bonuses, monthly/weekly performance-based contests and monthly/quarterly/annual recognition events. The team works with each line of business to create the programs to best drive the desired metrics to achieve annual goals.
- Support the Retail Customer Operations department with the creation, implementation and execution of all incentive programs.
- Perform commission calculations for LOBs transitioned to the Retail Commissions Team
- Prepare payroll reporting for both internal and external agents, as well as accrual and amortization data
- Validate and process agency invoices
- Communicate incentive programs including the announcement of programs, all details of the contests including qualifications and sending updates for any changes throughout the year.
- Produce monthly/quarterly sales contest budgets for all lines of business (including all vendor sites) and work with the teams to determine measurable contests to drive desired performance outcomes.
- Purchase and manage distribution of all awards and prizes associated to the incentive contests exploring all options for prizes requested in order to get the most out of the set budget.
- Organize, coordinate and execute recognition lunches and dinners to spotlight top performing employees
- Organize, coordinate and execute annual Pinnacle Club trip, including all travel arrangements, all events, receptions and awards dinners to entertain the Pinnacle Club winners and their guest on the annual trip.
- Create monthly imputed income report of non- cash bonus incentives earned for distribution to all required payroll departments (internal and contractor)
- Audit process map, SOX control documentation, and plan structure for each commission plan on a scheduled basis (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Monitor compliance and facilitate the Commission SOX control process.
- Monitor the Incentives team mailbox and respond to questions or concerns in a timely manner.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel in order to utilize calculation models.
- Open office environment.
- Some overtime required as special projects arise.
- Minimal travel may be required.
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience working directly with incentive programs in a sales environment required.
- Strong project management skills and experience as well as relationship sales skills are preferred.
- Strong math and excel skills required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong work ethic.
- Must be an effective team player.
- High level of honesty and integrity.
- Attention to details.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical thinking in order to create and maintain necessary reports
- Excellent personal computer skills, including all MS Office applications are required