Job Title: Salesforce Developer
JOB ID: 20-04058
City: Los Angeles
Genuent is Hiring a Salesforce Developer, a Project Consultant with a premiere client based in Los Angeles, CA. If you're a match, please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. W2 Candidates only Please.
- Utilize Visualforce and Lightning components to create custom user experiences in Salesforce.com
- Manage data validity and integrity across systems and in support of heterogeneous business processes using API integration
- Salesforce administration
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field (financial services, CRM / customer relationship management) required
- Must already be a Salesforce Certified Developer I Dev 401 required (Developer II preferred)
- Understanding of all aspects of Salesforce, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
- Preferred experience as an administrator/developer (Salesforce.com) in a financial services organization.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits.
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with Informatica Cloud, Mulesoft, or other ETL tools.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync / async.