Job Title: SDET Engineer
JOB ID: 20-00258
City: Santa Monica
Genuent is hiring a SDET Engineer - Santa Monica, CA - long term contract for our direct client .. This is a 6+ month contract opportunity. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) to Brandon at email@example.com
SDET Engineer - Santa Monica, CA - long term contract
- Developing innovative approaches, techniques, and solutions in the areas of Automation, Performance Engineering, Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, Service Virtualization, Shift Left/Shift Right, TDM, TEM, etc.
- Analyzing how systems are being tested manually and identifying opportunities to reduce that time and effort through Automation
- Designing and creating robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Maintaining, supporting and extending our existing in-house automation framework and automation suite
- Collaborating with Software Engineering Leaders, Project Managers, Product Managers, and others to ensure smooth integration of Quality Engineering solutions into the SDLC
- Researching and staying up to date on the latest tools, technologies, trends, and approaches within the QE space and incorporating the ones that make sense.
- Participating in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Participating in design and code reviews, refactor code as needed to meet evolving design standards, participate in or lead engineering process improvements.
- A minimum of 7 years of diverse experience designing, developing, and implementing Test Automation solutions across a variety of platforms and applications.
- Experience using tools, frameworks and languages like Java, JMeter, Jenkins, Sauce Labs, GIT, SQL, Dynatrace, Loom, SonarQube, etc.
- A strong passion for quality, high level of attention to detail, and the proven ability to solve complex technical challenges
- Extensive experience applying Quality Engineering techniques across the SDLC to improve the quality of systems and enable the ability to deliver quality at speed.
- Experience with configuring build tools, CI/CD pipeline is a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.