Job Title: Senior KYC Test Analyst
JOB ID: 19-04249
City: Jersey City
Genuent is hiring for a Senior KYC Test Analyst for our premier banking client. Qualified candidates, please apply or email Danielle Ahn directly at DAhn@genuent.com
- Create UAT test plan and test cases. Co-ordinate UAT testing for AML implementation project.
- Co-ordinate with teams within compliance, technology and operations and ensure testing is executed per schedule.
- Execute test cases and document test results.
- Verify test execution results and update traceability matrix.
- Document defects with detailed descriptions and supporting information.
- Participate in defect triage and assist in root cause analysis of defects.
- 7 years of experience in creating and executing test cases for complex business applications.
- Experience with Financial Crimes Compliance, KYC solution would be a plus
- Good Database and SQL knowledge.
- Experience in Data testing.
- Experience in testing ad-hoc and canned reporting applications.
- Experience with Client Quality Center, specifically the Test Plan, Test Lab and Defect modules.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, well organized with strong attention to detail, and strong written communication skills.
- Able to take a pro-active approach to tasks and responsibilities
- Computer literate and conversant with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Highly flexible, multi-task oriented and capable of changing directions based on business demands
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience