Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
JOB ID: 19-04280
“We are unable to sponsor.”
“No third party candidates considered for this position”
Service Delivery Manager - Application Management Services
The Service Delivery Manager - Application Management Services role is crucial in ensuring that our client and employee's expectations are exceeded thus resulting in a world-class experience. We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated Manager who brings a wealth of people management knowledge and expertise.
Our company is a Managed Service Provider that uses a holistic approach to bridge the gap between technology and people. We go above and beyond the typical scope of day-to-day, we make it our mission not only to resolve your service operation problems, but study and improve the overall workflow and functionality of your business. Every service we provide is driven by experienced people who are determined to help our clients achieve their goals by understanding their business and aligning our resources accordingly.
The SDM will be responsible for leading a high-performing function and running daily operations helping drive innovation growth, facilitating strong partnerships internally with peers and our client's global technical and Inventory teams, and supporting category leadership.
The best candidate will have a broad skill set including strong relationship management and negotiations skills, people leadership and development, analytical horsepower, excellent business judgment, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for helping create a world-class service experience for our client and their Global users. You must be willing to challenge the status quo in order to help improve existing workflows and processes to enhance customer experience. You will work with internal client peers of all sizes and must have sufficient presence and communication skills to represent across all departments. Experience in client service management, analytics, strategic thinking, negotiations and operations are required. We are looking for a smart, analytical and innovative leader who can help solve these problems in a scalable way and will support rapid growth and our client's long-term business strategy under the guidance from our Global Service Operations Management Team.
Your contributions to success include:
- Partnering with our client operations management teams to produce best-in-class service.
- Recommend how to improve systems and processes to identify areas of service improvement and resourcing utilization
- Business Intelligence and Analytics: Perform ad-hoc analysis as well as regular business reviews to support decision making; work the client to improve data systems and develop new reporting methods to provide better business visibility.
- People Management: Your role is to lead, motivate, inspire, and encourage your own as well as cross-functional teams in different services.
- Project Management: Lead cross-functional operational initiatives. Identify process and systems gaps and partner with Clients operations and Capacity planning teams to drive business results.
- SLA Management
- Service Level Reporting
- Service Performance Analysis & trending
- Service Risk Management & Escalation
- Operational Improvement Planning
- Global SDM Collaboration
- SOW Management
- Process development for delivering services to scope specifications & operational best practice
- Operational Cost control
- Operational P&L oversight and management
Client Relationship Management
- Prepare & Conduct Monthly Regional service reviews
- Regional contribution on Quarter Business Review presentation prep & delivery
- Weekly engagement with service owners
- Regional/HQ Relationship ownership
- Partnering with Service Owners on additions and changes to Service Scope
- Partner with Client to gain Service Strategy knowledge & insight
- Operational Resource Capacity Planning
- Quarterly resource forecasting per site per region
- Partner with recruiters on job requisition specifications, candidate qualification specifications
- Partnering with recruiting on open resourcing requirements and ensuring open positions are filled in a timely manner
- Employee On-boarding & Off-boarding responsibility
- Management responsibility for Team Leads
- Collaboration on new/changed HR program development, design, and execution
- Career path, training and employee development
- Regular 121's with team members
- Annual performance review of team members
- Partner with HR on employee issue
- Proven experience in lean management for operations, planning, finance, or consulting
- Project management - proven ability to lead cross-functional projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with extensive business acumen
- Excellent communication and intercultural skills
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- People skills – maximizing trusting effective relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in building executive level internal and external relationships in a complex and dynamic organization and in influencing cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an assertive approach, whilst maintaining your ability to be vocally self-critical.
- A smart way of thinking in order to find innovative approaches for business operations management.
- A business-focused way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results-driven mentality combined with a high desire to work strategically.
- Highly analytical skillset with an aptitude for figures and data-driven argumentation, very good Excel skills are a must.
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas