Job Title: Software Development Engineer V
JOB ID: 19-05542
Genuent is hiring a Sr. Java Software Engineer for our direct client in Alpharetta, GA area. This is a 6 month contract to hire role with a tentative start date of January, 13. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with salary requirements to Harold Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Senior Application Analyst who brings considerable experience with application-layer development and user interface implementation for both web and mobile web applications, using Cloud technologies.
Build modern micro services on a cloud platform (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) in Java and Kotlin. As a Sr. Application Analyst, you will work closely with the Solution Architect to design solutions, ensure standard approaches are taken and new applications fit into the existing web platform.
You will also work closely with Product Development to identify and analyze functional requirements and implement software solutions to meet those needs. Bring Financial to the next level.
State of the art frameworks like Spring Boot, Redis and RabbitMQ are already in use. The Sr. Application Analyst will drive this forward and lead Financial to Reactive development, Kafka and even more, always focused on quality, speed and on the best solution.
- Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions.
- Supports existing business systems applications and may be responsible for leading technical aspects of a project.
- May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables. Performs additional job duties as required.
- Works on highly complex projects and issues within functional technical area. Coaches and leads less experienced IT staff and business managers. Provides leadership on projects.
- Extensive years of related IT experience. Bachelor's Degree at College of Engineering and Technology is a must or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in strong core java & J2EE skill
- 4 years minimum experience in Spring Boot and micro services
- 3+ years of Spring and REST/SOAP services experience
- Strong knowledge in Java and / or Kotlin web application design and development.
- Strong knowledge of Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring integration, Spring Security, etc.), JPA, RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Microservice architectures in a cloud environment
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructures, preferable PCF or nice to have – experience in Cloud technologies like PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Knowledge of API gateway knowledge, preferable Apigee.