Job Title: Software Engineer II – Java
JOB ID: 19-05278
Atlanta, GA - Midtown
Genuent is hiring a Software Engineer for our direct client in Atlanta, GA area. This is a 3+ month contract with a tentative start date of October, 28. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with salary requirements to Harold Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Build apps and online technology for some of the most recognizable brands around. Translate what people want (our clients and their customers) into products that work - exceptionally well. You'll make this happen by leading and cooperating with programmers and quality assurance experts across our company. Be part of a global, collaborative team who is always on the hunt for ways to improve and upgrade our products. At Client, you'll get the feel of a start-up, but with solid corporate support. Perform scoping, design, development, unit testing, development and integration testing, and system integration of software components in a dynamic Agile, and technology driven environment.
As a culture of collaboration, you are encouraged to participate in peer code reviews, provides comments and suggestions and be able to capture and documents software changes and requirements. Be a change agent! Identify, track and resolve software defects by performing root cause analysis and able to communicate effectively and adapt to changing requirements and outlines corrective action for given problems. Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions to achieve goals
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS
- Someone who just gets it. From system architecture to technical specifics, you see the big picture and how everything - and everyone - works together from start to finish.
- A bit of a perfectionist, but in all the best ways. People trust you to make the right call - quickly and confidently.
- The one everyone wants on their team. You simply bring out the best in other people.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other related course.
- A quick mind that solves problems in a fast moving environment.
- You know how to balance multiple projects (with varying priorities, of course!) all at once.
- The ability to learn existing and new applications quickly, independently, and with moderate supervision.
- You figure what you need to do and how to do it, then do it.
- Experience with software design, development and deployment, object-oriented software development, database development.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in Java, J2EE, C++, C#, VB Programming language with one or more of the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 9X, NT, 2000, XP, 7 and Server 2003 and higher.
- Knowledgeable in software development and testing concepts and methodology in a fast-paced, dynamic Agile environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively, adapt to changing requirements, and provide frequent status updates to the management.
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, RESTful, Angular, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Linux, Cucumber, Serenity, Jasmin, Jasmine/Karma, Oracle, JSP
- Hoping for banking industry experience, specifically cash ordering/management for branches and ATMs.
- Java, Spring and Angular