Job Title: Software Engineer – IV
JOB ID: 20-00830
Java Software Engineer
Qualified candidates reach out to Zach Williams at ZWilliams@genuent.com
- Designs and develops distributed applications with moderate to high complexity that also have moderate to significant business criticality.
- Provides full software development lifecycle support. Responsible for design, secure coding, and for enforcing application security and standards and compliance processes.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- May lead functional teams or projects. Has in-depth domain knowledge of the relevant business area/s.
- Key responsibilities include requirement analysis, design, code, test, debug, document, implement and maintain software applications.
- Advanced understanding of Java/Java EE, Java EE frameworks, and Java EE application servers
- Angular 4+
- Spring Framework
- Cloud (AWS, etc.)
- Business intelligence (design and development)
- Oracle, as well as a knowledge of back-end PL/SQL scripts
- RESTful Web services (i.e.: Spring REST)
- JMS, WebSphere MQ, and similar technologies.,
- JPA and similar persistence frameworks
- Software Configuration Management (i.e. GIT, Subversion)
- Agile software development methodologies
- Test Driven Development Practices and frameworks (i.e. JUnit, Cactus, TestNG, Selenium, etc.),
- Prior production support for high throughput distributed applications.