Job Title: Sr. Drupal Developer
JOB ID: 19-05382
City: Woodland Hills
Genuent is Hiring a Sr. Drupal Developer - Long Term Project - Woodland Hills, Ca. If you're a match, please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediate need for experienced Sr. Drupal Developer to support Drupal 8 development projects. The team operates with a focus on implementing state of the art technical solutions.
The Senior Drupal Developer will be one of several developers working in an Agile environment, and the ideal candidate will be expected to be able to multitask and work in a diverse environment. Specific tasks may include custom module development, Operations & Maintenance tasks, migration and Drupal 8 upgrade tasks, patching, etc.
- 6+ years of experience with Drupal (including 7x and 8x)
- 6+ years of experience with MySQL
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with TDD for Drupal
- Very knowledgeable about OOP PHP and Symfony
- Experience with authentication and security
- Experience with ReactJS and good knowledge of usability best-practice
- Demonstrated experience using Docker and AWS
- Experience with *nix command line and CI/CD pipelines
- Strong ability to communicate with the rest of the team, and shareholders
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills
- Proven time management skills to ensure that tasks and documents are delivered according to schedule
- Capability to determine, understand and document the business case and project scope
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with JIRA or similar software
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Bootstrap