Job Title: Sr. IOS Developer
JOB ID: 20-04053
- Apply mobile application expertise on the iOS platform to improve the health care experience for both patients and providers
- Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems
- Provide leadership to development teams and mentor junior developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire project
- 6-9 years' experience of Objective-C based iOS development
- Proficient with Objective-C & Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members and guide them on important architectural aspects & decisions
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience working with Cocoapods and open source libraries
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with Instruments tool
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Solid understanding of the application design patterns like MVC, MVVM, VIPER etc.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration ex: Jenkins CI tool. Good to have, not mandatory
- Knowledge of Unit Testing e.g. XCTest, Mock objects etc.