Job Title: Web-Site Administrator
JOB ID: 20-01504
Genuent is hiring a Website Administrator for our direct client within the Professional Services industry working remotely. Qualified candidate should send their resume (Word format) to Rich Calhoun at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily management and quality control of web functionality and design
- Strategic management of web builds, including QA management, integration management, etc.
- Strategize and lead web tech integrations, including cross-function capabilities such as video players, social media feeds, CRM plug-ins, etc.
- Manage web best practices, including monitoring of tech and information security
- Manage acquired web integrations, including retiring old websites, rerouting old pages, etc.
- Partner with wider digital team and developers to overcome technical challenges and ensure cross-functionality with digital advertising, etc.
- Partner with content team to oversee content updates to the website
- Daily content entry into the CMS, including time sensitive posts, copy changes, imagery changes, etc.
- Ensure each entry follows best practice for SEO and social sharing
- Copyedit and proofread content upon request
- Daily project management of all web projects and updates
- Daily management of vendors including web development and all technologies/plug-ins
- Cross-function internal stakeholder management, including maintaining web best practices, timelines, launches, and change requests.
- Must demonstrate exceptional skill and understanding of multiple technology platforms in support of website functionality
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills using Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years working with high traffic websites using multiple CMS's or other comparable platform(s)
- 5+ years working knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Expert knowledge of responsive design a plus
- Knowledge of multimedia/creative, UI, UX a plus